Laundry Card Instructions
Welcome to the University of Valley Forge! We are excited to introduce you to our
card-swipe system for washers and dryers!
Here are a few things you need to know:
1. There are two machines on campus which you can use to load money onto your laundry card. One is in the Anvil/Student Center area, and one is in the SRC.
2. If you lose your card you can purchase a new one at the machine in the Anvil for $10.
3. Treat this card like cash! If you lose it, it can be used by anyone.
4. Any money loaded on to your card cannot be refunded, so make sure to spend what you load.
Register Your Card:
1. Go to the following link https://www.revaluemycard.com/em/LaundryIndex.aspx, and select Register Now! on the center of the left side of the screen.
2. Enter your email address and create a password with a minimum of 8 characters, then click “Next” at the bottom left.
3. Enter the zip code 19460 and select the location ID “University of Valley Forge – 527284,” then enter you 6 digit card serial number located in the bottom right corner of the back of your card and click “Next.”
4. Enter your name, address, and phone number, then click “Next.”
5. Choose and answer 3 security questions and enter the email you would like your retrieved password to be sent to, then click “Next.”
6. Review your information and click “Register” in the bottom right corner.
7. You will receive an email from email@example.com. Click on the link in this email and enter your email and password then click “Log In.”
Add Value to Your Card Online:
1. Log in to your account on www.laundrycredit.com and click on “Purchase a Revalue Code” in the green box labeled “Manage My Card.”
2. Select the frequency at which you would like to add money to your card and what amount you would like to add (it must be between $15 and $35).
3. Enter your credit card information and click “Make Payment” in the bottom right corner.
4. You will be given a six digit code to use at one of the machines located on campus in the Anvil/Student Center area or SRC. Follow the instructions on the machine to add the money to your laundry card. Your card is now ready to be used in the washers and dryers.
5. If your card runs out of money, simply follow these instructions again.
Add Value to Your Card at a Machine:
1. Bring your laundry card as well as a credit card to one of the machines located in the Anvil/Student Center area or SRC and follow the directions on the machine to add value to your card.
Other Important Information:
If you lose your laundry card, you may purchase a new one for $10 at the machine in the Anvil. Keep in mind that once funds are loaded onto your card, they cannot be returned. Money left on a lost card can be used by anyone who finds it, so keep track of your card. Your laundry card will be collected by Student life when you move off campus or graduate. The Service Department at Equipment Marketers can be contacted with questions at (800) 223-1376 ext. 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Student Life office can also be contacted for help with any difficulties you experience with your laundry card.