Student Grievance Petition Form

We care about resolving student issues. Informal reconciliation should always be attempted first, but when necessary, we have a formal grievance procedure. You must review the Student Grievance Policy in detail before submitting this form. The policy is available here:



Visit our UVF Athletics home page to get the latest Patriot Sports info, click here .
If you are interested in finding out what Intramural's are available, 
click on this link for the latest information: 


You can check your daily chapel attendance by clicking the "Chapel Attendance View" link on the left side of the page or by CLICKING HERE.

Questions about exemptions and cuts? Stop by the Student Life Office to talk with either AJ Gansler ( or one of our Office Assistants. 

See Web Cast and Calendar or past Chapel Webcasts.


Chapel Exemption Form: 
To review the document and sign with an electronic signature, follow this link:

Chapel Usher Application: 


Contact Us!

Listed below are other helpful links and contacts.
Facebook: Visit  to like our page or leave a comment!
Twitter: Check us out on Twitter: @UVFStudentLife
Counseling Services: If you are interested in counseling services offered here at the University of Valley Forge, please CLICK HERE or on the link "Counseling Services" at the top left of this page. You may also contact the Director of the Health and Wellness Center (Lauren Born) by calling 610-917-1465 or emailing
How to Register or Change Your Confidential Emergency Contact: New residential students will be given an opportunity to identify a confidential emergency contact through the New Student Health Form. All residential students may register or change their confidential contact at any time through the Health Center. Send the following information to the Director of the Health Center (
1- Name of Emergency Contact
2- Phone number(s) of Emergency Contact
3- Relationship of Emergency Contact to you (the student): examples - mother, friend, etc
If you need to contact Campus Security you can do so by calling 610-917-1447.